It’s been three weeks since the nation-wide lockdown announcement by the prime minister of India. This means, people across the country were urged to stay indoors and any form of travel, save for essential purchases got curbed. Now, essential service providers and those with some emergency work can travel, if they have state-issued curfew passes.
Following Delhi‘s suit, Uttar Pradesh Govt. has also launched a site to apply the curfew e-pass.
So, if you want one, here’s how to get one:
Steps to get Curfew ePass in the state of U.P.
1 Visit http://22.214.171.124/UPePass2/
2. Click on the Apply ePass option at the top right corner.
3. Enter your mobile phone number and register by entering the OTP that you receive.
4. In the next screen, you’ll have to fill personal details like name, DOB, gender, District name, Tehsil name, etc.
5. Accept the declaration and tap on the submit button.
6. Save the ePass ID to track the status in the future.
Now you can track your application by visiting the site again. This time, you just have to click on the Track Your Application option. Submit your ePass ID and mobile phone number. Click on Search Your Application button to check the status of your application.
Other Covid-19/Coronavirus articles: